Learn the Foundational Concept that will enable you to Master Guitar!
Is the guitar neck a mystery to you? Tired of the hunt-and-peck, trial-and-error approach? Are you beginning to think that there must be a better way?
This 5-lesson series will give you THE foundation from which a complete understanding of the guitar neck derives. You will learn:
- The names and locations of 12 notes
- How to memorize and practice these 12 notes in the most optimum way possible.
- From these 12 notes you will learn to visualize all other notes on the neck without memorizing every note on every string. You will be able to find ANY note, anywhere!
- From these 12 notes all chords, scales, arpeggios, etc. can be visualized.
This lesson series includes:
- 5 lessons
- 14 pages of explanatory text
- 17 fretboard diagrams, pictures and other graphics
- 8 demonstration video links
BONUS: The 3rd & 4th lesson include valuable technique tips as well as a video demonstration proving that this is so easy even a 7-year-old can do it!
All guitar lessons produced by Master Guitar School presuppose a working knowledge of these 5 lessons.